Information Collection and Use
We may collect the following types of information from users of our Platform:
- Personal information that you provide to us, such as your name, email address, phone number, and payment information.
- Information about your use of the Platform, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, pages visited, and other usage data.
- Information about your location, such as your city or state, that we obtain from your IP address or device settings.
- Information about your social media accounts if you choose to connect them to our Platform.
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide and improve the Platform, including by personalizing content and features;
- Communicate with you about our Platform, including responding to your inquiries and providing customer support;
- Conduct research and analytics to understand how our Platform is used and to improve our services; and
- Comply with legal obligations and enforce our Terms and Conditions.
We may share your information with third-party service providers that help us operate, develop, and provide our Platform. For example, we may use third-party payment processors to process payments made through the Platform.
We may also share your information with other users of the Platform to the extent necessary to provide the services you request through the Platform, such as sharing your location with other users who are participating in the same activity.
We may share your information in response to a legal request, such as a subpoena or court order, or as necessary to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others.
If you wish, you can prohibit or limit the saving of cookies on your computer. You can also delete all cookies that have been saved on your computer. To do that, you have to change the privacy settings of your web browser. However, if you prohibit or limit saving cookies on your computer, some functionalities might not work.
We take reasonable measures to protect the security of your information, but we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us or that we store on our systems. We also cannot guarantee that third parties will not intercept or access such information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for taking reasonable steps to protect your account information.
We retain your information for as long as necessary to provide the services you request through the Platform or as required by law. We may also retain your information to resolve disputes, enforce our Terms and Conditions, or as otherwise necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Read our Terms & Conditions